Thursday, October 28, 2010

macam2 rase

ohayougozaimasu,,,,
i think its too late to wish ohayougozaimasu,,,
hehehe,,,
i wake up in the morning,,
put on my face,,,
take a bath,,,
wearing new cloth,,,
and sit down in front of my cute lappy,,,
writing my dairy,,,
todAy,,,
it is so cloudy all da day,,,
non-stop raining,,,
suddently,,,
i though how i would take my special fren at kB,,,
emmm,,,
better i take 'dia' by car,,,
but i don't have enough money to rent the car,,,
it's okay,,
for 'dia' i will do everything,,,(ceewaahhh)
hahaha,,,

da final exam is around da corner,,,
a little bit preparation i've done,,,
so sad,,
plez God give me a guidance to do the exam,,,
my carry mark for this sem is not bad,,,
thankful to Allah,,,
but i must study smart not soo hard,,(bak kate abg nik td)

yesterday my adopted father call,,,
owhh!!i feel so guilty bcoz not contact him since Hari Raya,,,
i'm so sorry Ayah,,,
i'm not have enough time to contact u,,,
here i'm so bz 4 a lot of esemen,,,
in fact, i rarely topup my nset,,,
plez pray 4 me dat i can do in my exam,,,
GANBARIMASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok let's start stdy,,,
but i must take a brunch(breakfast + lunch) 1st,,,
i'm so hungry,,,
huhuhuh,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment